Rep Bars

LambOfGod said:
Wow *someone* is being a Grinch this Christmas

haha... not as good as the PM i got from him earlier

Brookfield said:
Bloody hell, a horrible Christmas to you too.

haha.. and all i did to deserve that was edit a double post into one post, to save deleting both of the posts... haha. from now on, ill just delete the posts..

'tis the season to be jolly *sigh* yeah right :roll:

this xmas is gonna suck.. working every day til the new year now, fun fun.....

mark thorpe said:
this xmas is gonna suck.. working every day til the new year now, fun fun.....

That really does suck man, sorry to hear.

My last day of work (traineeship) today, then I'm jobless... :(

I'll find another one soon enough though I guess. After new years sometime.

mark thorpe said:
haha... not as good as the PM i got from him earlier.
Displaying personal messages on an open forum now are we, tut! you know you shouldn't do that' especially a mod, thought you'd have had more sense, oh, & better not move this post eh?, or it might seem that you're destroying the facts as they stand.

Brookfield said:
Displaying personal messages on an open forum now are we, tut! you know you shouldn't do that' especially a mod, thought you'd have had more sense, oh, & better not move this post eh?, or it might seem that you're destroying the facts as they stand.

You need to chill man.

First mammikoura says: "hahahah, silly old brookfield." and you threaten him... When it was all meant in good fun. No malice on mammikoura's part intended I'm sure.

Then Mark laughs at you cause' you told him to have a "horrible Christmas". And then you feel that it is necessary to belittle him.

You sure do like throwing you weight around aye.

honestly, i really don't like the new rep bars. it looks horrible

it was fine the way it was before. if you want to change something, how about just keeping it down to just 1 single bar?

LambOfGod said:
Sorry about you having to work that much man,

Hope your making triple time :D

Yeah, with hard work (especially at Christmas) comes a lot of $$$. So it paies off in the end.

Toby said:
Yeah, with hard work (especially at Christmas) comes a lot of $$$. So it paies off in the end.

I hope so, Personally i think going back to see my family is what pays off for me.

Back
Top Bottom