Rep

Raffaz

Golden Master
What about some text next to the scales for rep? Ive seen loads of sites with stuff like "Was this post helpful?" etc. I think it would be handy for the new members who dont actually know what the scales are for.

That would be a nice addition. it took me like two weeks to figure what it was.

it use to be like that.

originally it was just a green bar with not sectioned slots like we have now and under that would tell you the status of the rep. now you can scroll of the rep bar and it will say what your status is.

IMO i would like to see more people with the custom titles. i've seen like 4 people with them WOAH :rolleyes:

Ronco Rox said:
it use to be like that.

originally it was just a green bar with not sectioned slots like we have now and under that would tell you the status of the rep. now you can scroll of the rep bar and it will say what your status is.

IMO i would like to see more people with the custom titles. i've seen like 4 people with them WOAH :rolleyes:
Eh? Whats that got to do with putting txt next to the SCALES? IM not on about the rep bar

^oh woops i thought you were talking about the level of rep you reached, my bad.

and afterwards i rambled about custom titles...

Ronco Rox said:
^oh woops i thought you were talking about the level of rep you reached, my bad.

and afterwards i rambled about custom titles...
Ha ha, fair enough lol. I think there are 6 with custom titles now (that ive seen) so its slowly increasing.

Raffaz said:
Ha ha, fair enough lol. I think there are 6 with custom titles now (that ive seen) so its slowly increasing.

looks like you got yourself one raffaz.

someone give me one haha,

Anyway yea i second your original post.

I agree we could use something because many people are unaware of the rep system and don't use it correctly.

^Mike^ said:
I agree we could use something because many people are unaware of the rep system and don't use it correctly.
this is especialy true with new members who dont know the rep system exists

Back
Top Bottom