Page number list

Logan1

In Runtime
in the general computer section the page number list goes all the way to 250+.
off the normal viewing screen.

that results in an unnessicarily long load time.

a simple fix could be to make it, once it reaches 25, it just gives the next button, and shifts the whole displayed list to the left.

just a thought, i been on here a while and that has always bugged me.

yeah, it would make a more professional looking website if the page numbers didn't run way off the screen area like that.

....it also does a similar thing in the user control panel where the threads you're subscribed to are stretched all the way out to the right side (the older threads you subscribe to). The new ones are fine. You can see the title of the threads just fine on the left side, but everything else is just pulled to the right beyond the universe.

as i said in the staff lounge..

that just cuts out all the other threads.. sometimes it is useful to search the old threads for information.. i know i do this quite a bit when im researching.. also, if im not mistaken, if it only allows threads from the last week then it will get rid of the stickys (i.e. rules etc)

that isnt a good solution. it just gets rid of hundreds of useful threads.

There might be a fix in the latest version of vBulletin (which we're not on right now) as it seems to be a standard feature since http://vbulletin.com has it set up.. and they do not modify their forums with hacks and modifications.

Back
Top Bottom