Ok New Idea

both setting limits for how many posts you need to upload images

Not good for new members who need immediate help and they need to post a picture.

Personally I think that there should be more stringent verification of members, which of course would place an increased strain on the mods, but seeing as the majority of new members seem to be these pathetic individuals. Also you talk of increasing the number of mods.......so it would be possible.

It would mean that the mods could check the ip etc, to prevent the immediate spamming thing going on......

Again if new members need immediate help and no mods are around this will chase them away.

I think the only real solution is to have enough mods in the different time zones.

How about getting more mods? These George or Furgy variants or whichever member they're from are really annoying and yet they constantly get away with it because there are never any mods online when it happens.

Not good for new members who need immediate help and they need to post a picture.

Again if new members need immediate help and no mods are around this will chase them away.

I think the only real solution is to have enough mods in the different time zones.
i havent seen any new members post pictures. if they need to post one they could just pm a mod or another member.

some new mods would also be good though. im just trying to think of ways to clamp down on all the spam full stop

he might have the same one as others, that would not be cool, getting his internet from that provider taken away would be a great start

how about before any new member is allowed to post the account has to be approved by a mod? we could do IP checks and then approve or disallow the member access.. would be more work load, however it could work..

would stop morons like bf2player etc from doing the same thing again..

Back
Top Bottom