News

technoman2

Fully Optimized
i have been reading lots of news and i think it would be a good ideas to remove the for sale forums and create a ComputerNews forum?

does anyone go and buy anything from that for sale forums?

why do we have to drop a forum in order to create a new one?

i just thought we don't want loads of forums its nice to have the number we have now not too much or too little

Thats true, I wouldn't either...

far too much risk to have a sale outside of any licensed selling platform, (I.e. Ebay)...

I'm not sure why David accepts the responsibility to be a classified listings site like this, I'm fairly sure there are laws regarding the hosting of classified adverts.

Would be nice...

I think with the e-mail account activation in place that section should calm down quite a bit. Now as for legal stuff concerning an ad section I think you could get more seriously in the soup plagering news articules.
Besides who that is not biased about their favorite cpu chip or vid card or game console are you going to find to run it? If you let all members have access to posting in the news section then you will for certin have major blowouts.

hmmm, I think I'd prefere a news section to a sales section...

I don't think a new plagurism concerns is as great as the concern for scammers offering to sell any dodgy stuff, that may not even exist.

Well...

Buyer beware. .
I look at it this way. If I want to get your attention to a news item then I'll post a link to a well known reliable source.
And it would require more moderating than the social lounge...

Back
Top Bottom