New titles

I think Raffaz should get it, hes always on everyday constantly helping which good and even helped me a few times :)

Steff said:
I think Raffaz should get it, hes always on everyday constantly helping which good and even helped me a few times :)

true. But it's davids choise and we shouldn't tell him who to give it to, let's just let him make the decisions on his own/with the mods.

i know i was just putting a good word in lol entirely up to david like you said :)

Steff said:

Cheers for that lol ;) Il pay ya later, send me ya paypal details ha ha

LambOfGod said:
mammikoura and Raffaz are both knowledgeable guys and i would nominate both of them.

thanks.I agree that raffaz deserves one, and you also deserve one. You might be "new" guys here, but you sure as hell have helped a lot of people.

Is it? I always wondered if it had two n's or not...

EDIT>>> It's with one 'n' :p

well congratz on those who have gotten the right to custom titles and i do so believe you earned it well with much respect in the process but can a mod or David make a sticky thread on who has the right to change it or not.

i mean just for those who do have the right for it because i saw TdCorrolla has the chance to change it but his title still says "CF Priveleged" or even maybe a poll for the staff to vote on to see who gets the next custom title? just a thought :)

Back
Top Bottom