New Sub-Forums - VOTE!

Clutch1

In Runtime
Okay, after a few posts in another thread here, I came up with this. I know there are a bunch of car guys here and there are lots of car threads. WE can get them more organized by having a subsection started for that.

Another Good subsection, IMO, would be one for console gamers to chat about games or just the systems they play on.

Last. but not least, I think a Home Theater section would be a great addition as well.

I'm adding a poll just for grins, but go ahead and vote. I wanna see what sparks your interests.

we need just a section labeled "offtopic" and in that we should add these sections.. since they are off topic.

MikeReiner said:
we need just a section labeled "offtopic" and in that we should add these sections.. since they are off topic.

Perfect! Now how do I modify the poll??? :confused:

ArrizX said:
Offtopic or something like General chat.

You cant edit a poll...

Yeah, I noticed.

So the general concensus(SP!!) would be Off Topic with a section for each of the listed subjects?

I don't think we really need it. The social lounge is the place for off topic stuff.

And if you really want to talk a lot about cars I believe that there are some car forums too.

edit: can't mods edit the polls?

socaikl lounge is off topic enough...

feel free to discuss whatever you like there.

there is a strong computer theme here, (hence the name).

and I'm not saying that you can't be interested in both, just that on topic in the estabilised boards is where you talk about computers, off topic is where you talk about anything else...

it's computerforums.org, not generalforums.org...

and we have already had one member leave because of the amount of car threads and other generalised threads that were in this place, so they went out and sought a place where they talked more about computers than most other things.

Ya never put an option for none of the above, thats what i would say. Social lounge can be used for them

Big whoop. The car threads are in the Social Lounge. We are free to talk about anything we feel in the SL. In the other sections, the correct things are posted. if you really wanna see some DUMB threads, go to www.mustangforums.com and go into the Off Topic section at the bottom of the page. You will see the dumbest god damn posts ever made.

And raffaz, the reason I started this was cause in another thread a member or two complained about these posts that are in SL and how they don't like seeing them.

Clutch said:
And raffaz, the reason I started this was cause in another thread a member or two complained about these posts that are in SL and how they don't like seeing them.

Well if they dont like seeing them then they shouldnt go into the social lounge, your just as entitled to post what you want in there as anyone else. Agree? :)

Back
Top Bottom