Negative Reputation

I did skim that thread. I understand that it can be frustrating to give advice and not have it taken. I really do. I can also see where you're coming from on the whole "changing attitudes". You're right that I should be focused on helping people with their computer problems and questions, but I also try to help those who have a negative way about approaching things. I'm just trying to help those whom I consider my friends to be more successful in life. As the world becomes more connected it's important to be able to portray a good image so you can be successful. Ultimately, I'm simply doing what I feel is best to help others whether in life aspects or computer aspects. I may have stubborn beliefs, and they'll be ironed out, but I think it better to be a doer than a watcher.

edit: One more thing that I'd like to add. Just because I'll never meet anybody doesn't mean I can't be friends and hope for the best for them. Today, there are so many people who are closely connected and don't even know each other. This is especially applicable to the global workforce. A lot of jobs today are spread over many countries and in some (I'm not sure onto what extent) your partner lives thousands of miles from you and the only way to communicate is through the internet.

who cares dude. We are on the world wide web. No need for hurt feelings for a red dot next to your screen name

I'm in Wichita, Texas at a Airforce base. And I got in deep shit for having tobacco on me when i'm 20 years old and totally deserve to have it on me for the about of shit i've been through to be here. That pisses me off lol

I noticed your thing says lol Wichita, Kansas I'll be moving their in 3 months ... I heard I can find a lot of corn in Kansas

And therein lies the fundamental problem with any kind of reputation or rating system.

Not singling out CF or David personally, but the whole system in all its forms is a bit of a dud.

What is it with whining little girls? There everywhere now, I think this is the World War 3 everyone was talking about.

What is it with whining little girls? There everywhere now, I think this is the World War 3 everyone was talking about.

Really, man? You're complaining about us whining? Weren't you the one crying about a girl talking to you all the time? Show respect for the people who actually stick around and answer all of the questions that show how truly ignorant most of us are.

Back
Top Bottom