This must prove something needs doing..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Regarding the database errors, it is a little annoying.. but now the internet presumes CF will have a DB error, lol..

Oh yeah, and the site loaded fine when I clicked the link.. was about 2 mins ago..

we just got Owned with a capital O , its so frequent even google is giving us nicknames lol , also i noticed the double thread , kind of ironic

I think if David had a cure it would have been done already, it is obviously a delicate problem that seems to keep coming back, its very annoying but we must just carry on as we are for now and hope a solution is found soon rather than later, the only thing i would like to see is a headline on the forum when for instance last week the search engine was down for quite some time and i could not access the new posts, so if a headline was edited in A.S.A.P. it would inform members of complications on the forum that day.

No, there has to be a solution, because other forums do not have to go through this.

Personally, I think it's the crappy server were on, everyone knows it's cheap, David has told us that it is a cheaper server, and every other possibility has been looked into.

Maybe David can realise that a few extra pounds a month might seem that little more expensive, but it might be worth having to turn down a few pints to keep his members, and customers happy.

No, there has to be a solution, because other forums do not have to go through this.

Personally, I think it's the crappy server were on, everyone knows it's cheap, David has told us that it is a cheaper server, and every other possibility has been looked into.

Maybe David can realise that a few extra pounds a month might seem that little more expensive, but it might be worth having to turn down a few pints to keep his members, and customers happy.

Can we get a better server, I was led to believe that the reason we lost a good/bigger server was due to someone reporting the forum to a web standards agency or whatever its called so we got banned.

i am sure if he opened a paypal account a lot of people would dontage , even if 10-15 people donate £1 each every 3or4 months that could pay hosting costs

i am sure if he opened a paypal account a lot of people would dontage , even if 10-15 people donate £1 each every 3or4 months that could pay hosting costs
You can't be serious. 15GBP every 3 or 4 months will pay for a dedicated server?

Back
Top Bottom