Moderation

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Yes, I know, you think this is just another "we need more mods" thread, aka whoever is making it wants to be mod.

Well, it's not. I'm fine with the mods, everythings good. The only thing I notice is how mods don't take responsibility and make their own choices

ArrizX, just some constructive criticsm, look at this habit of yours:

ArrizX said:
Then should I bother to keep this stuck, or bring up the old one, or what?

ArrizX said:
anyways, does this have to be stuck? or could I move it to the suggestion place, or even advertising?

ArrizX said:
Hey, real fast, should i split it? Because its really big, and even created by a member thats banned. I think we should only take the most recent pages, and great a new thread outta it, and lock the...

To me, asking about what to do is a waste. You are a mod, you shouldn't have to ask what everyone thinks. A mod is a leader, so take control and just do what you think's best. I'm sure if anyone has a problem with anything they can conviently PM you or other mods, gracias.

Marxsoccer, you make some great points. It's just constructive criticism though, its not like hes judging you or anything.

lhuser said:
ArrizX and I are democratic.

Agreed.

Anyways, great, im glad you did all that and stuff, but im one of the few mods that actually care about what other people think about the forum, and what should be done with it. I hate how I have all these powers, and if I do one thing wrong, I get flamed like no other. Thus, I ask.

I usually take actions myself when it's an old thread, when I ban, or close for spam, but some threads, I ask so that people would agree or not. Sometimes, I ain't sure.

But... I can start being more assertive if you wish. Really makes no difference. I can "take charge" and not give a damn what anyone thinks. Yeah, thats a great idea. Ill turn into Setishock! :p :D

Speaking of SetiShock, where has he been as of late? I dont see him around much, did something happen that I dont know about..?

ArrizX said:
Agreed.

Anyways, great, im glad you did all that and stuff, but im one of the few mods that actually care about what other people think about the forum, and what should be done with it. I hate how I have all these powers, and if I do one thing wrong, I get flamed like no other. Thus, I ask.

I never said you can't care what others think, I just believe you are able to make good decisions on your own. If you do "one thing wrong" whoever wants to bi**h about it can PM you, if they decide to make a post or thread about it, you do have those powers :cool:

hes gone..

i care what people think, but im not afraid to take actions... if someone has an issue with my decisions, pm me, and ill re think it..

Back
Top Bottom