Mod Job Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually I'll delete them without mass prune...

all that needs to happen is david need to fix the current mod tools so that they actually work.

setishock said:
Yeah. There appears to be a few blank threads about. That's database corruption.
That sounds very scary, what next? worst scenario, we can take it.

root said:
actually I'll delete them without mass prune...

all that needs to happen is david need to fix the current mod tools so that they actually work.

yeah, i went to do it earlier.. im home sick with some icky throat infection, i thought might as well get it done while im here, went to do it.. woudlnt work

if the forum gets fixed, ill do it..

As I look at it if you move these empty threads to a storage section, it's fluffing the post count and IMHO is just wrong. I think a forum's post count should reflect what is really in the forum. If the posts are lost for some reason just take your lumps and move on.

the mods cant delete the threads.. and the move posts is f*ck*d, only dave can delete those posts (and probably maurice, he seems to have the 'special powers'

i know what your saying, and i agree with you...

setishock said:
As I look at it if you move these empty threads to a storage section, it's fluffing the post count and IMHO is just wrong. I think a forum's post count should reflect what is really in the forum. If the posts are lost for some reason just take your lumps and move on.
true, but s**t happens. as long as the forums working good

mark thorpe said:
(and probably maurice, he seems to have the 'special powers'
lol well he can unban people so i guess he must have extra special powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom