Member of the week/month?

joxley1990

Golden Master
Im not too sure if this has been brought up before, but what is the possibility of having a member of the week, or month?

I think it would be cool..would give people something to look forward to.

No, it wouldn't be by posts.

But that is a fair, to say that people will just spam to get theirselves known.

A different moderator each week/month should have the job of choosing each time. I think it'd be a good idea.

I was thinking about this the other day, but just like when a new moderator is needed, a campaign sort of thing might start where people are going crazy to get it.

Great idea, but once again it was brought up before and just ehhh died. I would love to have this, I dont think many people will "fight" to get it but just try harder and make sure they help people. More people will give better awnsers then just saying, "uhh try uninstalling" ect ect. Lets see how it goes

natej315 said:
I vote arrizx :)

Good to know, man you have been making so many 3 word posts. Whats up with that? Sometimes all you say is "nice" just for the post. And then in another thread you just said "sorry guys woot 900posts"...Any how, you wouldnt have a word in who gets the monthly/weekly prize because your not a mod. If they let us the members vote, there would be fights breaking out, on "hey why didnt you vote for me" ect ect...Since this is the second time someone has brought the idea up, can we actually use it now ... :rolleyes:

i used to like that one guy, i forget his name, he should have been a mod, he doesnt post that much anymore.

infact, i have nvr seen him anymore.

Back
Top Bottom