Literacy in schools & Colleges

How did this go from illiteracy to censorship? Haha, how we get off topic so quickly is beyond imagination. :p

Maurice said:
[Not that it matters here, but you have used the small i, as for what you say, I wish there were more young people like you, & the others posting here.
[/B]

I know what its like, i feel sorry for my english teacher because she is new and she borrowed her daughters digital camera and wanted to take pictures of us with our name plates we made and some stupid people in my class were swapping, so shes going to use her printer to print them to find shes calling people the wrong name, I feel well sorry because she didnt know and they kept laughing at her. :(

So,
wish there were more young people like you
Thanks for mentioning this, people always say this because i dont care about friends and the only reason i go to school is to learn.

alvino said:
How did this go from illiteracy to censorship? Haha, how we get off topic so quickly is beyond imagination. :p
Why don't you put a sock in it, you're getting right up my nose! [again]

Thats a good attitude to have Steven... dont become one of the 'cool' guys at school thinking that its not 'cool' to do homework, or be good at school, because if you work hard now, then youll do alot better than those 'cool' people later on in your life!

Maurice said:
Why don't you put a sock in it, you're getting right up my nose! [again]

Why don't you go stick it up where the sun don't shine? Goshdarnit...I wasn't even talking to you and you HAVE to just pick on me. :rolleyes: Incredible...

alvino said:
Why don't you go stick it up where the sun don't shine? Goshdarnit...I wasn't even talking to you and you HAVE to just pick on me. :rolleyes: Incredible...
Come on! this isn't the first time we've crossed swords, & now you're being offensive to a mod, punishable offence, I haven't normally got a short fuse, but...............!! _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I know you weren't speaking to me, I was speaking on behalf of others who are probably fed up with your comments, my finger is hovering over the disable account button.

Anyone else agree??

What? As in ban alvino? For what? Ah... I see... he just kinda butted in... well... it's not exactly the right thing to do, as in there was a good discussion... but you know what, maurice, c'mon... this isn't serious at all. It's minimal. My father passed away when I was 4. No joke. This is nothing. Please, let's just pass this on. He doesn't have to get banned for this... it's not worth it...

Back
Top Bottom