Links

lhuser

Golden Master
Some of the link at the top right cornet contains Matrix offer like the "Get a Free Ipod." Could it be removed so this forum can remain clean?

just use the ad block feature to block it... thats what i do when all those ads come up...

I don't think Mr. lindon likes it when people block the ads. Contrary to what Setishock says, Mr. Lindon is trying to get some money back to help keep the site running.

The forum.

@ others: I know that Mr.Lindon wants to get some money, but haveing the "Get a free Ipod" is just plain scam. I hear that one lost lots of money by being atracted to one of them

lhuser said:
The forum.

@ others: I know that Mr.Lindon wants to get some money, but haveing the "Get a free Ipod" is just plain scam. I hear that one lost lots of money by being atracted to one of them
Actualy mobiles4all actualy do supply the items, plus there is a small charge for the ($40). If they were a scam I would not run them.

Tulsileaf said:
I don't think Mr. lindon likes it when people block the ads. Contrary to what Setishock says, Mr. Lindon is trying to get some money back to help keep the site running.

Would you post a quote to make clear what I said that you are refering to? A link to the post would be nice...

I got an idea: Replace the "Get the free Ipods" to a Google ads. They're safe

Back
Top Bottom