I've had it.

I think what we need is money, so we can do stuff that like anandtech and xsf do.

I am talking about writing reviews, benchmarking, OCing new stuff. Possibly we can get some sponsors too.

I think what we need is money, so we can do stuff that like anandtech and xsf do.

I am talking about writing reviews, benchmarking, OCing new stuff. Possibly we can get some sponsors too.

now that would be good, it would make this a lot more interesting

Yo dude, even on my two 22'' monitors, your sig is too big lol. Can you please cut it down to five lines?

thats asking for too much. lets not get ahead of our selves.

first lets get problems fixed withtin the actual forum.

thats asking for too much. lets not get ahead of our selves.

first lets get problems fixed withtin the actual forum.
na not really. we are just asking for the normal features on most forums.
these are the problems anyway. they will make this site 10x better

I got to thinking, how about a download section? a place where free and useful downloads could go, stuff like AVG, Spybot, AdAware...or really anything that would make computing easier. Also, good, reliable anti virus software and such might save someone some heart ache down the road:)

Carpe diem people...

the power is in the hands of the people to make this a place where people want to visit...

I can see that there are several problems here to do with organisation, spam and a few bad members who refuse to leave when banned, but really...

people keep saying that they don't see why new people don't come here.

it's probably for the same reason that people are thinking of leaving, we're a community without spirit...

have some fun, have a laugh and make this a more inviting place.

it generally is tbh.
all the stuff mentioned is much needed, and would make it a stronger community. just look at the custom avatars. a lot of the members were happy when that happened, and it livened up the forum.
just think what the other things could do... besides, more forums update all the time, cf rarely does. sometimes there needs to be changes in life. this is one of those times

I got to thinking, how about a download section? a place where free and useful downloads could go, stuff like AVG, Spybot, AdAware...or really anything that would make computing easier. Also, good, reliable anti virus software and such might save someone some heart ache down the road:)

I think that would be a great idea, offering a few free downloads or web links would save us telling the same thing over and over again.
We could also put a section on small common computer problems with say top 50 head aches eg( 1 computer running slow ) you could then put an answer like try fragmenting HDD or post a link to a thread already given to the problem. this would then allow a noobie or member to look through the common problems section and see if it helped or solved any problems they might have been experiencing without having to open a new thread.
The section could be added too at anytime.

Back
Top Bottom