Issues with Site

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
Staff,
I figured I would start a quick thread for some of the outstanding issues so you're aware.

1. As others have pointed out, looks like the Advanced Search gives a permissions error.
  2. Looks like avatars don't work anymore. Only avatars that were previously stored on the site work. Other various images are not working (e.g. Smileys)

Thanks for your time.

Just verified that. Also there is pagination across the bottom of the avatar screen that is not showing up elsewhere in settings.

Site will be fully back in 1-2 days, Just want to make sure everything is good before we fully open everything. Sorry for the wait. JCB

yeah I know . Nothing I can do about it. It's a bit weak. Other stuff is going on that should have been explained by now.

6 Days and still not back up. They may not have wreck the software back enough to shut it down but the repercussions sure have. If you don't get on the ball about getting back up to speed a lot of the members are going to go elsewhere. And in my opinion that's gonna do more damage than hacking the software.

6 Days and still not back up. They may not have wreck the software back enough to shut it down but the repercussions sure have. If you don't get on the ball about getting back up to speed a lot of the members are going to go elsewhere. And in my opinion that's gonna do more damage than hacking the software.

couldn't agree more

So what everyone here is saying that hacking that has just recently occurred is having some major effects on the forum at the moment.

I think the facebook page is getting more activity than the actual forum right now...

Back
Top Bottom