idea

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
Well after all that spamming about the ipods and stuff, couldnt there be a spam section where ppl could just spam, it is not that i am saying that spamming is good just and idea tell me what you think.

Oh yeah sorry i have never noticed the advertising board, this topic was a waste of time Sorry
*slaps himself and says pay more attention man*

They spammed every board so whats to make the spam just a spam forum that no one reads. It is just another forum for them to spam.

no the people that seem to come here to spam seem to sign up sopecifically to share their wares. most members don't erally spam (a,k,a adverise) their sites in the wrong places. With a few exceptions. but they are mostly picked up quite quickly and moved by the mods.
there is no protecting against the hard core, I'll sign up and spam the same thing in each section.

GeforcebOY said:
Yeah but isnt most spamming to get more posts . so really that would let them get more posts.
I dont know about Vbulletin boards but invision has a feature where u can turn of the post count in some forums

Usually people spam a website for their benefit, like the ipod case, they needed referals to get their free ipods. It's like most advertisement - unwanted, lol.

Back
Top Bottom