Great David.

samurai said:
I prefer google ads to any other :)
Your sig, samurai, you can only use plain text here, as you can see, the symbols remain visible if you try bold etc, thought I'd point that out, please re-do it.

mark thorpe said:
i havnt noticed anything at all... no popups or anything, untill i use IE... as soon as i use IE i get popups, but with firefox, nothing at all.
I have IE, but don't get pop-ups, or if I do, Adaware, or my Google blocker gets rid, haven't you got a blocker at all?
The Google blocker is currently showing 897 blocked!

Brookfield said:
I have IE, but don't get pop-ups, or if I do, Adaware, or my Google blocker gets rid, haven't you got a blocker at all?
The Google blocker is currently showing 897 blocked!

The one in Firefox takes care of it.

David, what happened? No more Google?

Yeah, they look alot better evan though they are still ads, the BT is alot better than the free ipod ones.

Yeah, plus i can click them, without being worried about spyware! - Call it my donation to ComputerForums.

I set up my own Google Ads on my site once; made a bot to click them, Google found out and removed them! - i made about £200.

joxley just mentioned BT, which made me think, do Brit members realise that if there are a lot of premium number calls showing up on your three monthly statements that you can't account for?, a quick call, & they are blocked.
I had about twenty the other day that I didn't recognise, called them, & BINGO! no more worry :D

Back
Top Bottom