getting pop under's again on here

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
just today, since cf was fixed, i'm getting a lot of pop under's when visiting cf. it was real good for quite a while there with none,,,,but now they're back!!

i'm using ie6.... (also, i'm not interested in firefox, opera, etc., so no need in suggesting that i switch browsers). and, to clarify...i'm getting pop unders, not pop-ups. I don't usually get any pop-ups at all. this happed to cf back in like february or so also when ad companies were switched.

Once again, Nate, if everyone blocks all the advertisements there would be no CF.... so its better not to block them here and live with them if we still want CF online. :)

But It just makes it so that I cant the ads
I mostly just block the ones where it says
"Click here to win"
"and the ones with the girls on them"

With ads on CF....alot of people won't visit...giving CF little revenue

Without ads on CF (people using adblockers) alot of people will be on CF, giving CF little revenue.

Which will you choose :)

lol, that's funny. I'll bet if there were very interesting ads like links to PC stores or places to get affordable games, cheap hosting, etc. We just need ads that will attract people that are into computers. I personally have an ad blocker that came with my Norton suite so I'm not use to seeing them anyways.

Although at times, I forgot I disabled it to view other forum sites and will end up seeing it on this site.

Back
Top Bottom