George Monks

think you guys need to find out if hes telling the truth, or were all these accounts actually his. if he was telling the truth then why not just give him a trial period, and if he messes up then he is out the door. its better than him bugging us all the time.
although if hes just been lying then no he shouldnt come back.

think you guys need to find out if hes telling the truth, or were all these accounts actually his. if he was telling the truth then why not just give him a trial period, and if he messes up then he is out the door. its better than him bugging us all the time.
although if hes just been lying then no he shouldnt come back.

I Think Rick has gone to your head :p

Personally I have no idea why everyone here hates his guts. I never even knew him, was he such a bad spammer that you wouldn't let him back? I personally want to see what all this talk is about. If he actually contacted David and typed that himself, I don't think he's that bad. If I got PB'ed (Not Happening) I would be like,"Now what the hell am I going to do with my time" and I would never try to apoligize and I would move on. How many people here would go through the effort to contact David and ask to come back? I actually wouldn't mind. If it was three years ago, or no matter how long, people change. Some of the posts here are horrible yourselves! You type one line with no reasons to back your statements, which infuriates me. I'll vote give him another chance, but he's not coming back from the looks of this poll.

Back
Top Bottom