Email Notification?

Brian_Fenner

In Runtime
Aren't we supposed to get an email notification when a reply is posted to a message/thread that I posted?

I checked that box when I signed up but have never received an email..........whats up?

Thanks............

Navigate to the "User Control Panel" > On the Left Hand Side Menu Click on "Edit Options" > Look In the Second Section down > Under Receive Email Verify that Receive Email from Administrators is selected. Then under Default Subscription Mode Select "Instant Email Notification" from the drop down menu.

Also, If you have multiple email addresses you will want to look at the email address that you are registered under for your notifications.

Note: Email Notifications can quickly fill an inbox. It is best to only subscribe to threads you want to be notified about.

Paradox said:
Navigate to the "User Control Panel" > On the Left Hand Side Menu Click on "Edit Options" > Look In the Second Section down > Under Receive Email Verify that Receive Email from Administrators is selected. Then under Default Subscription Mode Select "Instant Email Notification" from the drop down menu.

Also, If you have multiple email addresses you will want to look at the email address that you are registered under for your notifications.

Note: Email Notifications can quickly fill an inbox. It is best to only subscribe to threads you want to be notified about.

Thanks!
The "Default Thread Subscription Mode" was set incorrectly.

Appreciate your help......... :D

Back
Top Bottom