DS feedback!!!

DS? You mean the Nintendo DS?

In this case, I guess it could be a disscussion about the DS and PSP, though in the UK, the PSP isn't out yet... Its coming out around September, though I know its out in America now. Is it?

I believe it is but the Nintendo DS was a good little portable, but i don't like the fact it comes w/the double display screens, that's just a wastle of battery power for me. I prefer one sreen that is crystal clear to see and does'nt eat up alot of batt. power.

Although i only played w/one once i don'y think i'd own one though.

Yeah, I like the idea of the touch screen though on teh bottom onem, but maybe if they just had this as the main one. The fact of the bottom one only counting as a map on some games is a waste.

Though i do like the idea of some games using both in a way of like having dual monitor setups on your pc, where the game splits.

In terms of specs though, they are good for a hand held, though the 3d effects are still rather poor... Nintendo are just here for the games though, not exactly technological advancements.
Thoguh for good games, you do need good power too and for developers to think it worth it.

I do like the system though, its not bad. I wouldn't buy one though since i've never really been into the hand held sector, though if i did, i would probably choose the Sony PSP.

Back
Top Bottom