David something has to be done

how about posting videos?
uploading files 4 dl in a post?
or members could donate parts and they could be raffled off?

Yeah, I honestly don't remember a SINGLE new member that came and posted over 500 post. Maybe NEEDWOWNOW, and myself, but that is all.

What we should be doing is more like XSF. Just go there and click around. They have custom av's, formatted sigs, pics in sigs... huge (compared to ours) av's... I dare anyone to call them non-professional.

And they have like 100x the number of frequent posters that we do.

Just a random thread over there:http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18931&page=65

I feel CF should be like that, if not better.

There unprofessional.... This site will never be.

You are all right.... Spam doesn't help but the forum isn't as active anymore... It used to be like a live chat. Maybe it's because we don't have custom sigs and that... I would quite like them.

The thing is... the site is so slow but there are at least 12,000 members who should be deleted... Think how much faster the site would be.

Have a serious think about this one please3 David.

There unprofessional.... This site will never be.

Actually webmonkey, if they're so unprofessional how come they have 958 active members while we have at most 50? How come their community is flourishing while ours isn't?

Face it everyone, there are severe problems with the staff and members over here. It seems like members here are so focused on their popularity rather then helping out and having a meaningful discussion. Reputation and post counts are the root of all of this.

That, bundled with a staff that doesn't seem to know how to keep site discussions under wraps makes for a very corrupt community.

That's the reason why legacy members such as Lord Kalthorn, Paradox, Alvino, and UK31337 have left.

UK was PBed for a shitty reason, Alv left for XFS, LK... not sure.

Yeah XFS is really going strong. I believe it is based on their customability.

A person sees their forums, sees all the awesome stuff you could do with an acc, like custom sigs, avs... and is really impressed. He comes over here and sees basically blank profiles... what will he choose?

Actually webmonkey, if they're so unprofessional how come they have 958 active members while we have at most 50? How come their community is flourishing while ours isn't?

Face it everyone, there are severe problems with the staff and members over here. It seems like members here are so focused on their popularity rather then helping out and having a meaningful discussion. Reputation and post counts are the root of all of this.

That, bundled with a staff that doesn't seem to know how to keep site discussions under wraps makes for a very corrupt community.

That's the reason why legacy members such as Lord Kalthorn, Paradox, Alvino, and UK31337 have left.
x2

Oh well, that too. But the community was attracted by the features ( a little bit).

I am not saying that we have a perfect staff, just that we would look much cooler, lol.

Back
Top Bottom