Custom name poll and petition

Which of course will happen... very very soon! [crackles and whips the monkeys back to typing his posts]

I think I'd like Custom Titles; it would be fun :D But to me it just doesn't matter - I'll be here forever whoever leaves whoever joins.

Yeah, It's really a great idea, but in time ....maybe there will be a change...in the soon future.

Can we really get Dave in here to really consider this because we have already proved the majority wants it and we know he wants whats best for his forums so I think he will really consider it.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well we do have so many people here now who are beyond Ranks; and don't have anything to aim for anymore. People like myself and Athlon have had the same Guru Title for thousands of posts, months; more in her because I was made a Moderator at such a point. Even Mixx; Alvino, and yourself have been Gurus for ages. That is the point of Customs - to give the people who deserve a new rank a new rank.
yah, there should me more ranks that is true. I liked the idea of adding some more, but having custom ones doesn't sound too good to me. that seems it would defeat the purpose of working you way to knew ones it would be too confusing.

Hmmm... maybe; but what sort of ranks are better than Guru? Kazaa has some over Guru; Deity, Supreme Being - but they're a little cheesy really - especially Supreme Being.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hmmm... maybe; but what sort of ranks are better than Guru? Kazaa has some over Guru; Deity, Supreme Being - but they're a little cheesy really - especially Supreme Being.

yah, but i remember someone saying Mentor, right above Guru...

Don't remember who, but was'nt a bad idea for a title..

Back
Top Bottom