a couple of questions...

mark thorpe

Golden Master
Why did the thread in here get deleted? and also, is LK banned at the moment? also, is Don (wombat) still a mod?

AFAIK Wombat isn't a mod, but then again LK and Kage have mod powers but show up as Gurus and not in the mod list.

This is getting stupid, by the way. David's letting his own forum go to rack and ruin just because his mods are out of control. It doesn't need to be like this, CF could be wonderful, but at the moment people are scared to post anything.

malbuc87uk said:
AFAIK Wombat isn't a mod, but then again LK and Kage have mod powers but show up as Gurus and not in the mod list.

This is getting stupid, by the way. David's letting his own forum go to rack and ruin just because his mods are out of control. It doesn't need to be like this, CF could be wonderful, but at the moment people are scared to post anything.

totally agree, and all david can do is come up with stupid ideas that help no one and not listen to what needs to be done

great ides so far:
when members are banned leaving there title the same
getting rid of all his mods and running this forum on his own

i do not intent to insult your or be harsh or anything im just saying it as it is

You being sarcastic?

Or are you being 100% truthful?

You're a mod yourself, what are your opinions?

Which thread?

No LK is not banned. Wombat is taking a vacation.

Which mods do everyone have a problem with?

David Lindon said:
Which thread?

Looks like it was deleted without you even knowing. That speaks volumes to me.

It was a thread similar to this one, basically asking questions about the mods. To be honest, I can't fully remember what it was saying, maybe mark thorpe can.

malbuc87uk said:
Looks like it was deleted without you even knowing. That speaks volumes to me.

It was a thread similar to this one, basically asking questions about the mods. To be honest, I can't fully remember what it was saying, maybe mark thorpe can.
It was me who posted it :)

I agree with Matt and the rest this forum has gone out of control, I used to love the place now i dont and ill be honest its because of the mods harassing me and thinking they own the place, When they dont the long time members (LK) have got this place to where it stands today.
Id just like to voice my concern on this its turning into a rant house, Whilst last august i was addicted this August not so much at all.
David i hope we can all work together to get this forum back where it was, A great forum where we could have a laugh and learn!

I cant rember fully, but it was basiclly about the thread below this one...

so is wombat still a mod?

Also just on a personal level, i like darkblade, and i think a 30 day ban would have been better than a permanent ban, but i doubt he would come back here anyway...

and yeah, as malbuc87 said, surley a thread shouldnt be deleted without the admin knowing?? i dont know who deleted it, but surley it shouldnt have been deleted without you knowing... mabye locked for you to look at, but not deleted all together....

Back
Top Bottom