CF priviledged

Currently, it is not. Send me a PM with who you think deserves it and I'll start up the convo in the staff lounge.
Ok, I'll start in a few mintues if my poor brain doesn't forget.

Yeah ihuser should be priviledged at least...

EDIT: is it lhuser? or ihuser... that has always confused me lols.
No way! I Do not feel priviledged. I do not want that. The only thing I'd like to have is the "Guru" title removed.
And it's Lhuser. The LH is the derivation from Longhorn User. I created that since the 4053 build.
I don't think he wants the privileged actually. He has said that he wants as bare an account as can be.

I feel that the following people need it:
Rudster
MattieDaShark
Joxley
Freestlyer
Borat
esa
Ahyoka

Out of them I would say that Rudster and Mattie should be the first ones to get it. Usually privs are in pairs.
You answered some of them there.
It should be a poll in the mod's section as to who deserves it most.
That I have yet to see :p
I dont think it should be up to the mods cos personal feelings could come into play , i think the mods should be able to reccomend but david has final call
Remember, I used to be a mod, and I still think like one. Heck, sometimes I end up at the mod CP login...such reflexes :p
can u tell us whos in the poll?
That, my friend, would be against the mod policy to describe privacy matters ;) It's like if we told who still crap in their pants today (Sorry, the only thing I had in mind or an example...the bed will come soon <_>).

I stepped down because that i wanted to find a full time job, but I realised that I still had loads of time...but I also was feeling that Thelis would be worth more than me. I tend to be a lot in and out, and I wasn't like that before.

And privileged...well, I already feel unique the way I am. I don't need a tag or anything to make me look more unique. A title change makes me feel bloated of options still. I want things done simple, except when it comes to networking...where it can't be simple as 1, 2, 3.

yep lhuser likes a compact profile, doesnt have an avatar or a sig.

i remember when muz and thlelis became cf priveledged it was probably a month after i suggested to david we needed more priveledged members.

I think all Guru members should automatically be entered in the poll, and some selected senior members :) They may not get any votes but it would be a good idea.

I think all Guru members should automatically be entered in the poll, and some selected senior members :) They may not get any votes but it would be a good idea.
There are loads of Gurus... loads - a lot of them aren't active anymore either.

Back
Top Bottom