CF Competition - Best username

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
we have the other CF competitions going, and i thought another good one would be to pick the member with the best username....there are lots of good ones,,,

i like jonthenoob..that's funny...so's justausername..your pick?

edit: this isn't one of the official CF competitions threads where you actually win something...just a fun one to see which usernames everyone thinks is best. can move to social lounge if fits there better,,i just put it in here (suggestions, comments, and feedback section) because that's where the other competition threads were at.

hmmm i dunno. they are all different and all have a different story behind them.
i like jonthenoob.
purely because it sounds pretty cool, and my IT technitian at 6th school is called jon, and he is also a n00b at securing the network, so that username reminds me of him :p

I Lol'd at Drinkable. I say Juice or Tommy Boy (Because I loved that movie:p)

Lets see if David can get a custom user title for the winner. "Voted best User Name" would be a good idea.

Mine because it's original and simple, yet sounds awesome (pronounced Nay-Cee-Fix. Nay like a Horse goes "Nay", "cee" is said like the letter, and Fix is said like the word, Fix)

Back
Top Bottom