AMD ZEN can't just lock threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
He can't just lock threads because he doesn't like them when they are not breaking the rules.

Continue the debate here.

you are dumb, I lock the threads because you attack Athlon. Now quit making threads. LOCKED for stupidity.

if he attacks her then warnins will be issued and another ban will follow, if he is voicing his opinion and does not mean to offend then i see why not

Unlocked, continue with what ever just behave, im watchin

Surely as a mopderator he can lock whatever threads take his fancy, especially when people are using them to insult each other.

So, is this where the argument from the other thread gets continued or is this where we decide what moderators can and can't do?

im just giving them the chance to voice opinions nothing more nothing less, if they want to turn it into something else then they can but they will surely regret it

well, you said yourself that you are subject to social segragation by the religious hispanic in your area, If ZEN is religious then he perhaps believes that.

Personally I'm of the thinking that religions (even those that preach social harmony) bread ignorance and contempt.

Root, I have said parts of L.A are like that. I live fifteen minutes away from West Hollywood. so maybe you should actually use your head.

Holy shit did Zen actually say that, I see that as an attack so why not issue him with a ban. Just cause his a mod dont mean his above everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom