Active members

I never said anywhere you are. I just think there is something wrong when I express my opinion and one of the members say it takes a lot of balls to do that. To me it shows there is something wrong somewhere.

Yes, people need to express their opinions somehow. Otherwise we'd all be robots or zombies...listening to the top dogs and doing nothing for ourselves. We are humans...

I think that's what Lownsdey is trying to say...

Ok since Jan 1st 2009 there have been just over 1,500 members. Personally I don't think that will look very good on the home page

I don't think it would look any worse than 4 hour white screens every couple of days. Or the fact that you can come back in 3 years time and the forum will look exactly the same as it does today. I don't see the point in burying heads in the sand and pretending that there are 20 000 active members when it doesn't take more than 10 minutes for a new member or guest to plainly see there isn't. A simple look at the list of mods is a bad advertisement for the forum in my opinion...what does it say to new members when there are so many mods who aren't active and a few log on only every 3 months or so? One of them only posted 5 posts during the whole of 2008. This forum has become stagnant, and that is probably the worst thing a website can do.

Back
Top Bottom