about" U have to spread rep around"

mammikoura

Golden Master
So I get this message quite often. So does the system limit it like u can't give rep to the last 10 people u have given it to, or does it have like u can't give it to someone 2 times in one day. Because as I said, I get this a lot and I give rep very rarely, only if I think that someone really deserves it. And it gets pretty annoying when u want to give rep to someone, but can't do it because "You have to spread rep around". And as far as I remember I haven't given that guy a rep in weeks, if not months.

i agree, this is really annoying me. it's been 2 months where i can't give a guy some rep...

...ridiculous

Ineed. I have to spread some random people some rep before I get to the one that deserves it. Quite useless to have rep system if it can't be used properly.

Trivium Nate said:
OMfg stfu about Rep
I can't help but notice how irritating and stupid you have been lately. If you don't like what is being talked about, GTFO OF THE THREAD NOOB!

mammikoura said:
So I get this message quite often. So does the system limit it like u can't give rep to the last 10 people u have given it to, or does it have like u can't give it to someone 2 times in one day. Because as I said, I get this a lot and I give rep very rarely, only if I think that someone really deserves it. And it gets pretty annoying when u want to give rep to someone, but can't do it because "You have to spread rep around". And as far as I remember I haven't given that guy a rep in weeks, if not months.

first off... please can you write 'you' instead of 'u'. you have no idea how bloody annoying it is.

but yeah, i do agree with you on this one.. ive got this a few times, and it is annoying..

OMfg stfu about Rep

this falls into the 'if you havnt got anything constructive to say, dont say anything at all' section.. totally pointless post, stop spamming the forums...

Trivium Nate said:
OMfg stfu about Rep

Dude, your the biggest rep whore ever...Leaving me " stfu u always got shit to say" and then 2 days later when I became mod said "hey man can we put everything behind us" :rolleyes:

Trivium Nate said:
OMfg stfu about Rep

Once again, nothing constructive. :rolleyes:

G35x said:
Dude, your the biggest rep whore ever...Leaving me " stfu u always got shit to say" and then 2 days later when I became mod said "hey man can we put everything behind us" :rolleyes:

Hahaha, that's funny. :p Seriously though...I could easily say that Nate is among the biggest, if not the biggest rep whore here. Truth hurts.

I just tried giving Alvino some more rep, but I have to spread it around some more.

Ah well, doesn't look like he needs much more anyway. ;)

Back
Top Bottom