Will someone teach me?

jpmasta12666

Baseband Member
Will someone teach me? I don't mean like youtube cause that just shows point and click kind of knowledge I'd like to know what im actually doing and why I type things in and the reasoning behind them. if you understand that

I have visual basics I'd like to start with that but have no clue where to begin and i don't understand

Watch the youtube videos they will explain things and give you an insight to the program when you have learned the basics then you can move on to the more advanced coding you will love the topics and learning vb I did it for 6 years and never looked back now I program most things but even now still learning Dreamincode is a good place to start asking for help once you are intermediate

Kind Regards

Will someone teach me? I don't mean like youtube cause that just shows point and click kind of knowledge I'd like to know what im actually doing and why I type things in and the reasoning behind them. if you understand that

I have visual basics I'd like to start with that but have no clue where to begin and i don't understand

Well that depends of the video you are watching, just that, if you give a try to youtube education you can find some interesting videos to learn how to develop applications.

What you must be sure about is that you will not learn anything watching videos or reading books, so before choosing the programming language you want to learn you should realize witch kind of software you want to create.

About visual basic, I think is a great language and Microsoft made a great job with vb.net (you can find a lot of freelance jobs to be made with it) and I would teach you if it weren't for two main reasons:

1.- My English is not fluent enough to teach someone
2.- Even when I know vb.net, I prefer coding .net application in C#

After you install Visual Studio for vb.net (it's free from the Microsoft download center) and running it for first time, it will suggest you some resources to start learning vb.net.

Good luck, sir.

Back
Top Bottom