Please Help soon! I want a MSN Chat bot..;_;

BloodRaven

Beta member
hi, umm; I'm just a girl that REALLY wants a MSN Messenger Chat bot, I see other people with the dice rolling thing, Ya know where it rolls dice and stuff.

I want a Chat bot; So if i type /Drinks it gives me a wide list of different drinks. Then when i see which drink such as /beer it says something like "The bartender places the drink on the counter infront of Customer"
and such; But me being able to add stuff to it as i want.. but on MSN Messenger.. Not in the chat rooms -.- where you have to pay.... -grumbles-.. I'm a roleplayer and i wanna use the Chat bot to widen my Roleplaying ability in MSN ^_^! If anybody can help me SOON! Please do! tommorow i got a big Rp to do with my friends, and i wanna make a Bartender and such; But i dont wanna start a script from the start! Thats like giving me a gun and telling me not to shoot! X_X! I can't make one, It's tooo hard! It's just.. eek.. I tried Python and Perl or what ever ;_; And i SUCK at it badly... i really do... I'm not a person that would sit down and read and read and read ._." well..sept if i'm rping...then i will lol ^_^! So if anybody can help a girl in need! Email me (Please email me, because i can't check the form every 5 minutes) sweetangels4@hotmail.com

Thank you if anybody can help me!! I'm on MSN Now.. BYE!! -waves-

i wrote a msn bot....

well it was a jabber bot, but as ive said before (here?) jabber users can msg/bemsged by msn/yim/aim users.

it wasnt too hard, i made my bot a hotmail account, and a jabber account.
then added a msn gateway to my bots jabber contact list and it was away :)

i used the jabberpy library, which came with a very simple example client, which i hacked - now you control what msuc im lsitening too by messaging it :)
(which turns out pointless since im the only one who cares what im listening too..but nevermind :x)

it was pretty easy i must say :)

though you seem to dislike msn for cutting its chatrooms, why dont you just use irc instead? (you can still talk you your msn friends if you connect to irc://im.bitlbee.org)

irc has no shortage of pointless bots.

(i...suppose you could code a native msn bot, but this sounds harder, does msn publish its protocol? you may be best off using a hacked gaim - but then i dont think you know C? :\)

see, ircs the easiest - ^_^.

random saying: "msn's for the people who couldnt work irc out"

Uhh; Headach.. ._." I just wanna have a script thing that i can bring into a Conversation; And that will talk when i say Drinks or something; So me and my friends can have a Decent rp that seems more real; Ya know? mm, And i have NO clue what you said ^^;; I'm a visual learner; Only pictures or being shown irl will i ever understand XD
So yeah.... Reading gets me no-where; For some reason ._.' I hate it but thats how life is..

but yeah ^^; soo... If anybody can help me with my problem, Thanks again. (And email me, It was surpizing i had time to check the fourms)

Back
Top Bottom