Need to "crash" computer intentionally...

Cloudydaze212

Beta member
I received a Dell Computer as part of a program I signed up for...
Long story short...I did not complete the program but still have the computer. When I participated in the program, I only had access to their website (when everything was completed they were supposed to contact me with a way that I can now go on any site on the world wide web...I guess they would have sent a password or something). Anyway...is there any way to over ride their password or is there a way to reboot the computer from scratch?? Please help!!

there ould possibly be some way to bypass this, but the easiest thing to do would probably be to reinstall wndows. just buy a fresh copy of windows xp and install it.

yep , that's what i would do also.just wipe the hhd clean reformat & do a fresh install.

Be careful doing that. There is an asset tag hardcoded in to the motherboard that if it's not paid for they can prove it belongs to them. If it's paid for even though you didn't complete the program them yes wipe the drive. Keep your paperwork handy...

Cloudydaze212 said:
I received a Dell Computer as part of a program I signed up for...
Long story short...I did not complete the program but still have the computer. When I participated in the program, I only had access to their website (when everything was completed they were supposed to contact me with a way that I can now go on any site on the world wide web...I guess they would have sent a password or something). Anyway...is there any way to over ride their password or is there a way to reboot the computer from scratch?? Please help!!
This post has been reported because you have posted the same message in three areas, there is no need to to do this, one would have sufficed, apart from that, OK, except that the mention of of overriding passwords rang alarm bells with the member who reported this, as he is a techie.

Back
Top Bottom