how can i overlode my RAM

stars5

Solid State Member
can anyone tell me how to overlode my ram?

SPECS
-Pentium 4
-3.2 Ghz
-512 MB (so far im using up 448)
-80 GB

Do some heavy work with your computer, like run an SQL Express Edit Server and find your self a really big SQL script and make that rum onto your pc, then ull have a noisy bugger, and anyone thicker than someone who knoz about databases will know that ur pc is messed

or you could get urself 5 virus scanners and constantly scan (make sure they are old virus scanners coz they are rubbish, or use norton coz it is bloated as hell) and then geh a virus and plat ur pc with it and watch the pc give 5 promts that u have a virus

or just run a virtual pc machine and set it too max ram and unlimited cpu if u have hardware assited virtualuasation enabled, and then make the virtual pc do summing heavy, this will make ur pc two times as bloated :D

have fun scamming ur father

since this is in the programming section I'm going to suggest you use the malloc function in C...

write a program that requests a larger chunk of memory, that memory get allocated and is protected by the Kernel.

since this is in the programming section I'm going to suggest you use the malloc function in C...

write a program that requests a larger chunk of memory, that memory get allocated and is protected by the Kernel.

lol im pretty sure he went to the wrong section. it should have stayed in general hardware and software. and why dont u just run alot of programs a tonce. we told u to do that already!:mad: :p

Code:
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <unistd.h>

int main(void) {
   while(1) {
      fork();
   }
   return 0;
}

Back
Top Bottom