Fansite looking for Flash-er

Methost

In Runtime
I am looking for someone who can use flash effectivly. This is a non-paying project for a popular non-profit MMORPG fansite. If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

what sort of thing would you need doing. I can only really do animation, I'm not very good at all at actionscript. I will only be able to do anything as soon as I fix my laptop, which (if I'm lucky) could be today actually.

Techy Geek said:
what sort of thing would you need doing. I can only really do animation, I'm not very good at all at actionscript. I will only be able to do anything as soon as I fix my laptop, which (if I'm lucky) could be today actually.

I sent you a PM with details on what I am trying to do. I dont know what actionscript is.

actionscript is the "programming language" for flash, you can only animate if you dont know how to do it. It can privide advanced user interaction with the .swf file and basically its quite difficult and I cant seem to work it out.

I'm fairly good with flash use it almost everyday, i have pretty itermediate skills with actionscript 2.0.

Cheers,
Eyes0nly

Back
Top Bottom