Edit a HTML Template?

Ok,I Have basic experience in Visual Studio (The most advanced program [you could say] i have programmed is a word processor with printing function) and i would like to program a application to edit a simple html template.

So i can simply input the data into tex boxes,Example:

TITLE:<type title here>
Description:<type description>

And then it will input the data into the html template,Example:

<p> <INSERT DESCRIPTION HERE </p>

Any Help?

Or If anyone wants to do this program for me,i would be interested and i would pay you.

So are you looking for something kind of like dreamweaver in which you type in and design the page how you like it and it converts your page into HTML form?

So, do you want it to generate new HTML pages and save them to a file, or spit out the code to enter in manually?

Either way, I think you could do this in only a few lines using a scripting based language like Python. I could help you with that if you wish, but I'll need some more specifics on where the data is being saved, etc.

The template would have to be a one size fits all and by modifying the fields, make it to do different things. There's an old program called CodeWriter that did something along those lines. If you can find it it may serve as a guide to make one for html.

The template would have to be a one size fits all and by modifying the fields, make it to do different things. There's an old program called CodeWriter that did something along those lines. If you can find it it may serve as a guide to make one for html.

Well it is,It's for an ebay listing.

Basically i want it to input the following:

-Image Location (URL)
-Description
-Postage Cost's

And that's it :D

I'll look up the program.

Back
Top Bottom