C++ Help

sean82007

Baseband Member
Okay this is alot to ask from you guys but if you could help me with this I would be greatly appreciated. I am not very good at all with C++ Programming, but if you could help create a program that tracks who log s on (username), and what time and date they log on. I would like for whoever does this to tell after each line what the line does, if you could do this then i would learn much more how to use C++. I would ike the program to send a txt file to the C: and show who logged on, time, date etc. Please do this for me. I am using Dev C++ Bloodshed if you are wondering. Please

Is this a general interest in learning C++ and you want us to help you learn or are you too lazy to try yourslef? I don't mean to be rude when I ask but people have asked me to do something similar to this to help get them through a college course and they didn't have an interest in programming.

oh no

oh no i actually do want to learn, im only 15 years old. and plan to become a network admin one day or a computer programmer. So i would like to start asap.

Back
Top Bottom