Become A+ Certified worth taking a course???

Gcreeper314

Baseband Member
Become A+ Certified, worth taking a course???

Hey guys i want to be A+ Certified and i was wondering if u guys think its worth paying and taking a course or just buying a book and study? The course they are offering is 8 months long and it will run me about $600 something for the whole course. The course doesnt give u the test to be A+ certified but just prepares u for it. From there u got to go take the test elsewhere. what do u guys think i should do? I know its my choice but i just want some opinions. Thanks

if money is an issue for you, then i would suggest just buying the book, studying, and taking the exam. if you fail it horribly, then maybe consider taking the prep class for the $600 after that.

You dont need to pay that amount of money for a course. As long as your disciplined with the study then you can pass (i know coz ive done it lol)

Yeah i've done quite a few practice tests (dont have money for exam yet) and their like, kindergarten computer skills.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yeah i've done quite a few practice tests (dont have money for exam yet) and their like, kindergarten computer skills.

How can ya even say that unless ya have passed it lol, do ya think ya online practice questions are the same? Wake up lol, unless ya use braindumps(which is cheating) it aint so easy

well I'd say its worth it. The hardware is very easy, but the software is more difficult. They ask you networking questions and what not as well. I'm working on getting a few other certifcations at the moment. MSCE, MCP, Ca etc.

bammerchapman said:
well I'd say its worth it. The hardware is very easy, but the software is more difficult. They ask you networking questions and what not as well. I'm working on getting a few other certifcations at the moment. MSCE, MCP, Ca etc.

I was the other way round lol, i thought the OS was easier, i got loads of questions about ISA speeds and other early stuff when i done mine tho

Honestly... I wouldn't spend the money. Just buy the book and study it. The test is not THAT hard. It was more nerve racking for me than it was hard, but that's just because my boss would have ragged me constantly if I hadn't passed.

Back
Top Bottom