Adding a message board

island_bunni

Beta member
Hello everyone!!! I wasn't sure where I should've have posted this. I very new and I had a question about a website that I'm building. Is it possible to have a message board added to a geocities website? If so, how would I go about doing that? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. As you can probably tell, I'm still very wet behind the ears, when it comes to the website thingy... Thanks.

You could open a message board on one of the many free sites and use an HTML frame on an IFrame to embed it in your pages.

Hmmm... that would probably be the best idea if you specifically want to keep with Geocities but the Board won't get muhc interest, certainly not more than it would even on the site you got the board from.

You should think about some cheap hosting if you want a board.

thanks for the info...but i would like to keep it (message board) in geocities because my old classmates want to post messages and keep it contact with everyone else...you know, instead of posting messages in the guestbook (it gets pretty annoying)! once again, thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom