Verizon Fios

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
I have Verizon Fios internet, tv, and phone so I though I would give a review of it so far for anyone considering getting it. The internet service is real fast (I have the 15Mbps download/2Mbps upload plan) and when you first load the verizon software on your computer you choose from MSN Premium or Yahoo as your e-mail/browser. I chose MSN and I get free McAfee antivirus with the MSN Premium. The Fios TV is really good, with lots of channels which all come in super clear. They have a good onscreen tv guide too although they just changed it over to a different one, and I liked the old one better. They have some choices for your set top box as far as if you want a HD one and/or one with a DVR in it which is nice. The Fios phone service is really clear, I never hear any kind of interference. I've had fios for about 6 months and am really enjoying it. I got on a bundle deal with all three services for $106 a month. Hope this helps anyone out there considering getting fios.

yeah,,,i was really excited when they were in my neighborhood digging up the ground in the alleyway laying the fios lines..i think fios is definately the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom