Looking for a New Computer, Good Specs for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mistook my explanation for an apology.

Nectrobumping isn't polite. It's annoying.
I think you'll survive, but if it makes you feel like a big fish in a small pond to push around the new guys because they don't adhere to the same standards as you would have people adhere to doesn't give you the right to go around being a dick head. Chill out and be more polite

I think you'll survive, but if it makes you feel like a big fish in a small pond to push around the new guys because they don't adhere to the same standards as you would have people adhere to doesn't give you the right to go around being a dick head. Chill out and be more polite

You'll survive as well. That's not the point. And I'm not trying to push anyone around, especially not "new guys", just trying to keep the forum tidy. I tried being polite and instead I get a smarmy response. What else should I do? Say please and send you some candy?

You'll survive as well. That's not the point. And I'm not trying to push anyone around, especially not "new guys", just trying to keep the forum tidy. I tried being polite and instead I get a smarmy response. What else should I do? Say please and send you some candy?
If you can't handle my candor then maybe you don't belong in a forum that invites friendly people to have a good time discussing hobbies and shooting the breeze. You know damn well you're being a dick on purpose because you can't handle anybody with a pulse that doesn't kiss your ass and say yes sir to your commands. You're not a moderator nor are you any boss of mine so just drop it now and go back to being an AMD fanboy & just leave me alone. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom