Have you used a mulitifunctional laser printer?

alfredscott2019

Beta member
"Recently I had to scan and print various documents to apply for my passport renewal. Since it was a public holiday in Canada on that day all the cafes were closed. It made me tensed as I had to give the application the next day. After some time one of my friends rang me up. When I explained about this situation to him he told me that he has got a multifunctional laser printer at home and asked me to come with the documents there. I went to his house and took the print outs as well as scanned the necessary documents which I need. I was so surprised when I saw this option of scanning and printing are done in a single device. Does anyone know more options like this? Please Specify?
"

Last edited by a moderator:
There are lots of those types of laser printers. I personally own a Brother MFC-7860DW which is a monochrome laser printer that does scanning and printing. It also has FAX capability which I have never used. Mine is an older model but you can find these types of printers from virtually every printer manufacturer.

Don't know about your budget but if you go with a monochrome printer, you can find a decent printer for less than $200.

Here's an article reviewing some: https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-all-in-one-printers

I would think that 99% of the printers on the market at the moment are multifunctional and have copy/print capabilities. They range in price (UK you do the maths) from £39 up to the sky.

Back
Top Bottom