Best battery operated option computer.

OneMarcilV

In Runtime
Which is the best battery option tablet type computer to purchase?

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

I love how you're sending this from a tablet anyway, you're looking for a replacement? :D

I'm going to be honest with you, but remember this is my opinion so someone else ma think otherwise... The iPad is one of the most user friendly and easy to use tablets on the market, going from that to something like an Android tablet will be a big jump. I'm not saying Android tablets are rubbish, but in terms of usability I think they have a long way to come.

A Windows tablet might be worth a go too, especially with Windows 10 coming out, should be very interesting, plus it'll integrate with your other Windows devices a bit better (and your XBOX One if you have one)

Not interested in an android anything. Windows is much easier to use. Just want a bigger screen with mucho more storage space.

I really like my MS Surface Pro 3. I don't now if it qualifies for the "mucho more storage space", mine has 128GB o storage and I have an additional 128GB of storage on a micro SD card.

I have a Nexus 7 Android tablet which I had before I got the Surface but since I got a Windows tablet the Android tablet mostly sits and collects dust. I don't know that Windows is easier to use than Android but I like being able to run the same software on my tablet as I do on my desktop and laptop.

I really like my MS Surface Pro 3. I don't now if it qualifies for the "mucho more storage space", mine has 128GB o storage and I have an additional 128GB of storage on a micro SD card.

I have a Nexus 7 Android tablet which I had before I got the Surface but since I got a Windows tablet the Android tablet mostly sits and collects dust. I don't know that Windows is easier to use than Android but I like being able to run the same software on my tablet as I do on my desktop and laptop.

Looking for a desktop like tablet computer much like a Dell XPS 18. Something comparable to that.

Back
Top Bottom