wlan connection issues.

GreatHype

Daemon Poster
Hokay so my brother just loaned me his lappy for a long time and I got the internet setup wirelessly with the built in wlan card and its connected to my router. The only problem is every time I log into my username I have problems connecting to the router. When I'm connected though the connection is great. I don't know if theres something wrong with the router or the card so can someone plz give me some advice.

When you log into your username?? into what? aim, the router, email etc.. more detail would help alot

what is it doing? not allowing you to connect or what? do you get an error message? if so post a screen shot. as much info possible would be great! thnx

when I try to connect manually to the router from a list of connections it will try then it will go back to the connection list then a lil while later it will work...

Right click your wlan icon in your network connections screen, go to properties, then it should have something in there regarding default wireless network, clear everything out of there, and try again see if that works, if not let me know.

Ok I cleared everything out of the connections and added the only one I will be using...everything looks ok now I hope it stays that way.

Back
Top Bottom