Wireless Card not connect to Router!

Mugiwara

Beta member
I received a TP-WN882ND wireless card on Friday and installed it into my emachines computer. On Friday it connected to my router with no problems and i was able to go online all day. When i went to use the computer on Monday morning there was no internet connection. When i try to search for my router through the Tp Link it does not find my router. I originally thought that the wireless cards were not working but then i re-scanned and found that it can connect to MetroCast across the street. I would be more than happy to use metrocast internet and be done with this mess but they have a password block.....If anyone can help me that would be much appreciated.

Are other devices able to connect to your router? Maybe it's an issue with your router. Have you tried cycling the power on your router?

If you are able to locate and connect to other routers I would guess your router is for some reason not broadcasting. As mentioned above turn off your router and back on again. If you know the routers network name you could also type it in manually and select connect even if the router is not broadcasting.

Back
Top Bottom