Wireless

You are still using your neighbors internet bandwidth that they are paying for.

I don't think so, as long as it is unsecured, you can use it. If they had it encrypted, and you broke into it, then THAT would be illegal. It's the same as going to Starbuck's and using their wireless.

(And even if it is illegal, if they're not smart enough to secure it, I'm sure they won't notice you're there)

I don't think so, as long as it is unsecured, you can use it. If they had it encrypted, and you broke into it, then THAT would be illegal. It's the same as going to Starbuck's and using their wireless

That's like saying, it's ok to go into someone's house if they leave the door unlocked and use their stuff. Starbuck's is different, that's a service they provide for their customers.

It is Illegal in some states if you want to break it down. And common sense.

Your stealing their connection. Just like getting free cable. But your getting free Internet. If they find out, they will report you. But depends on how nice they are. Just ask them, and maybe offer to pay half of the price.

My opinion.

dude you can go into your router settings and check how many computers are connected and their MAC address.

evo_jr said:
It is Illegal in some states if you want to break it down. And common sense.

Your stealing their connection. Just like getting free cable. But your getting free Internet. If they find out, they will report you. But depends on how nice they are. Just ask them, and maybe offer to pay half of the price.

My opinion.

Umm.. is it illegal in ALEDO, TX DAVID?

Back
Top Bottom