Will it work?

matt_999 said:
ok, i have 2 suggestions either setup up an ethernet connection using RJ4e cables and a network switch or alternatively setup a remote desktop connection

Why would anyone want to use a remote desktop connection everytime they access the internet. Also RJ4e is not an ethernet cable. You probable mean RJ45 or RJ45e, but even if that is what you meant RJ45 is a type of connector not the cable.

rdc isnt very good for that. just use cat5e cables and a good repeater or just cheap linksys swtch

CarpeNoctem said:
Why would anyone want to use a remote desktop connection everytime they access the internet. Also RJ4e is not an ethernet cable. You probable mean RJ45 or RJ45e, but even if that is what you meant RJ45 is a type of connector not the cable.

I meant to put RJ45e, (typo) and yes im not stupid i know an RJ45 is a connector, but without an RJ45e cable your cant set up an ethernet connection (obviously).

Regards
matt

base 10 BNC networking is an ethernet network, that only has 2 cores and a big round connector on it.

I realise this, although that is not the point I was trying to make...

all I was saying is that ethernet is not a unique term relating specifically to RJ45 cables

yes i know its a connector, u P****! so just lay off my bloody case! and go and find somethin better to do than to continuously insult what i do!

matt

Back
Top Bottom