Program to find out - Who has been Accessing my LAN?

unsure

Beta member
Hey, does anyone know of any programs that allow me to see all users who are accessing my LAN network?

I have an internet connection ADSL2+ connected to a 4 port router.

Here's most likely how it is set up (I'm living on campus at a uni)

Note: Wall most likely means uni routers

1 cable from router into wall
1 cable from each computer into wall

If we type in the right IP address, we are allowed to access the router and thus use the LAN network and get internet.

DHCP is turned off so you can't just plug it into the wall and expect it to connect to our router.

>>>>>>>Now I need to know if there are any programs that will let me see a list of IP address being used up on my router?
(I'm more looking for ones that will log activity automatically since I don't want to have to be there refreshing it manually to see which IP address is dead and which one is being used)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

may be some data robber connect with your router,simplely kick them,access the firewall rule about MAC permitting which your PC MAC is in the router setting.

I'm really not understanding your setup or what you are trying to accomplish. Could you make another post and try to be clearer?

Hi yes, well it's tough to find software that can go through the basic windows firewall to see if they are using a certain IP or not.

I could manually connect my computer up to every IP address to check if it's being used or not, however that would take much too long.

>>The Details:
Router with DHCP turned off it has an internet connection (ADSL2+).
This router is connected to another much much larger router through which people can use to connect to our router if they type in the right IP address.

>>The Need:
I need, something that allows me to see unwanted people on there.

dushuai I would love to know more about this firewall rule MAC thing? I've heard of it before but it doesn't seem to be on my list of options in the router.

Back
Top Bottom