Problem accessing internet

pscythian

Beta member
I can access internet on every computer on my network without any issues except one. The network icon shows that I'm connected but the problem is that it takes ages to load a website, even the pages like google.
I never had any problem accessing internet before Wednesday night.
I tried system restore, uninstalling all those programs I was suspicious bout
I tried almost everything I knew to get back to my normal internet browsing experience but without any success :(
Somebody pleassssssssssssssse help me

I appreciate your concern

What browser are you using, Have you tried updating the drivers for network card and have you done any other troubleshooting?

What browser are you using, Have you tried updating the drivers for network card and have you done any other troubleshooting?

I tried almost every popular browser, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Maxthon, Opera but the case is the same with these all
I updated the system with Driverpack Sollution's Disk cuase Intel update utility is not gonna work as the internet itself is the issue here

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Have you installed any additional software during when it was fine last, and when it stopped working?

I uninstalled every software I installed in last few days
And the internet was working fine before I shut down the PC on Wednesday night but I started experiencing this problem the next morning

i think effected with some virus.. or may be some os file has been effected.. as u have tried everything.. u can also try to repair the system files.. don't know it will work or not.. just a suggestion..

Have you troubleshooted using the windows troubleshooter?

I have...But I'll try again, I might have overlooked some important step
And I'll again scan my Computer for viruses

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

i think effected with some virus.. or may be some os file has been effected.. as u have tried everything.. u can also try to repair the system files.. don't know it will work or not.. just a suggestion..

Thanks, I'll try repairing the system

Oye! The problem is solved
I tried everything but uninstalling the free version of Avast Antivirus did the job.
I switched back to Bitdefender Total Security (Don't laugh at me, I had my own reasons to switch to Avast from Bitdefender)
But I'm still wondering how can an Antivirus slow down the internet!!!!!!

Anyways, Thank you, guys, for your time

Back
Top Bottom