Ping timeout

tyrewaws

Beta member
My device gets disconnected lot of times on vpn, and sometimes without vpn, how do i identify root cause?

You are not providing enough information. In fact you don't provide information at all. How about a decent problem description and a little more hardware and software details?

I dont know what to share, what exactly are you looking for? I have tried several vpns and internet connections, wifi hardware is chnged but ping timeouts still occur, i want to know whats causing it and the fix.

I was using cyberduck.io with and without vpn and i would say both were unsuccessfull at sharing data accross, seems like i need to send data through mainstream companies or else it will be blocked as request timeouts.

Happens mostly when i write or share data

For f*ks sake... It's my fault I guess, I'm the one who asked for information...

Anyways... Are you only getting this errors on the Laptop or on other devices as well?

If it's only on the laptop then it could be a few things:

• AdWare. This kind of viruses usually set up proxies that work like crap. Try running Adwcleaner and JRT.
  • Bad drivers maybe? Are using wireless? If so go to the manufacturer's website and download the appropriate drivers.
  • Poorly configured network settings. You should try resetting everything to the default.

If it happens on every device then you should call your ISP.

laptop
AdWare checked
Bad drivers Installed from there, didnt help
Poorly configured network settings. You should try resetting everything to the default. Please share the steps

It doesnt happen on every device, it though happens on 2 laptops of same company but not on smartphone with the same vpn & internet connection at the same time.

Manufacturer is the point

Back
Top Bottom